Wagaligong (哇軋力共), sits conveniently in the heart of Dulan, diagonally across the road from the Dulan Sugar Factory. Arriving from the south: pass the Sugar Factory (on the left) and we're 30meters to the north on the right hand side. Arriving from the north: pass the 7/11(on the right) and we're on the left side, half way between the 7/11 and the Sugar Factory, right next to the Dinggo bubble tea shop!
From Taitung Airport/Railway Station: Upon exiting either the airport or station you have several options:
- Bus: catch either of these buses: 8101, 8102, 8103, 8109, 8119, 8120 or the Taiwan Tour Bus (East Coast Line) to Dulan and get off at Dulan Stop 1. You are literally on our doorstep. We're number 89.
- Wagaligong offers a pick up/drop off service, with rates as follows: NT$500 to/from Fugang Ferry Port, NT$600 to/from Taitung Railway Station, and NT$700 to/from Taitung Airport.
- Taxi: ask the driver to take you to Dulan, number 89. Day rates are about NT$600~700, night rates NT$700~800.
- Rent a scooter from outside the station. Make sure you have your international driving license. Follow the highway 11 north for 20 minutes till you get to Dulan. We're on the right hand side, number 89. Rates: NT$400/day.
- If driving from the north, for example from Taoyuen Airport, Taipei, Yilan, etc, just follow the Highway 11 south, past Hualien, and Donghe. From Donghe we're only 20 minutes away. On entering Dulan pass the 7/11 and we're on the left hand side, number 89.